Coupons.com Blu Ray Coupon Mania

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 •


Coupons.com is offering up coupons for some classic blu-ray titles. When I use these coupons for blu- ray's I am really excited to add to my personal growing collection, but these coupons for Blu-ray's allow for a very inexpensive purchase and a great gift. Usually you can score inexpensive blu-ray's at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. Sometimes Target will have an in store stack able coupon for blu-ray's as well. I will definitely keep you posted on any sales or promotions I can come across. Follow the Coupons.com link provided and click on the Entertainment tab on the left. The following coupons are currently available:


$3/1 Rocky
$3/1Quantum Solace
$3/1 Live Free or Die Hard
$3/1 Behind Enemy Lines
$3/1 Men of Honor
$3/1 IRobot
$3/1 Patton
$3/1 In the Name of the King
$3/1 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
$3/1 The Longest Day

Again these do make great gifts but in my case I get to add to my Blu-ray collection!

No comments: