High Dollar Kraft First Taste Coupons

Thursday, June 3, 2010 •

If you are a member of the Kraft First Taste website then you should definitely login to check out the high dollar coupons for the 6 new products they are offering. I know that I had mine last week and was able to score all of the items free due to double coupons. Either way if you go here you can become a member or go here to login. I really love the fabulous high dollar coupons that they offer for new products. It gives me the opportunity to try the new products at little or no cost and post my feelings about them. So hurry over to Kraft First Taste and check it out!

Some of the products that they are offering coupons are :
Kool Aid  Fun Fizz
DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pizza
Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese
100 Calorie Cheese packs
Kraft Mac and Cheese Explosion Flavors
Ritz Crackerfuls Cracker Snacks
Oscar Mayer Turkey Pastrami Deli Meat

$Serving up the Savings$

No comments: