Free Bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 •



While this deal has been going on awhile, County Bob is still offering up free bottles of his all-purpose sauce. I have received this sauce and honestly I really like it. It is rather a mix of BBQ sauce, A-1, and Worcestershire sauce. I know that sounds like alot of flavors because they are all distinct, but it really does work. Now if you head on over HERE you can register for the coupon which scores you a free bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. After you register please allow 2-4 weeks and you will receive a coupon for a free bottle. It looks almost like a postcard. I redeemed my coupon at Walmart, because that was the only place that I could locate that carries the sauce.


Thanks, Hip2Save!

No comments: