Free Elmer's Glue Sample

Thursday, September 30, 2010 •


Right now Elmer's Glue is offering  a complimentary sample of their glue. Simply register HERE and subscribe to Elmer's Craft It to request your free glue. Elmer's Craft It is a newsletter and makes for you to be the first for freebies, coupons and helpful hints for crafts.

 I love Elmer's Glue, but not for the reason you may think. The best days of my childhood were during elementary school where we always had Elmer's Glue. I used to get into trouble for not using the glue for my project, but instead I would put the glue all over my fingers and peel it off....kind of like when your skin peels after a bad sunburn. I know that you really didn't need to know that but it makes me giggle just thinking about it. (At least I didn't eat it ...did you?:) I absolutely remember it being Elmer's Glue....lol....so hurry over and subscribe to score your free glue....I know I will and I am not saying I want put it on my fingers to peel it off:)

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

No comments: