$1/1 Village Company Bath and Bubbles Coupon

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 •


If you go here you can score a high dollar $1/1 Village Company Bath and Bubbles coupon. I had to do a little digging, because honestly I wasn't very familiar with this product....but here is the scoop! The Village Company is a private retailer that manufactures bath and body products. Because I don't have little kiddos I was unfamiliar with their line. They are the ones who manufacture the Elmo Bath Products line. I have included a picture of the products above, and I am sure that if you look at the products, and have a little one, you will know exactly who the company is. You can purchase the products online or at Walmart, Target, NEX, MCX, and AAFES. Their products are very affordable and with this high dollar coupon, you can probably score it for free!

No comments: