$1/1 Bagel Bites Printable Coupon

Monday, August 2, 2010 •



Okay so here is the deal....My kiddos love Bagel Bites, but they don't offer coupons very often. So when I come across coupons for them I grab them up....I will nag to get others to print them off for me. Here is the reason why: Bagel Bites at local grocery stores run around $4.00 for a 9ct package. Whereas at the Commissary, I can score these for only a few pennies with this coupon. My goal is to stock pile the Bagel Bites. I feel my OCD coming out, but hey its Bagel Bites! They make great snacks ,and even when the hour demands it, a light lunch. So if  you go here right now you can print off two by hitting the back button.

A great place to score an almost free product and I mean only pennies is at the Commissary. The 9 ct. Bagel Bites pepperoni product is very inexpensive when combined with this coupon. Because I cannot disclose Commissary prices, I have to be rather vague. Like I said though, you can score these for only pennies. So hurry over here and score you coupons.

No comments: