CVS Deals for the week of 15 Aug 2010 - 21 Aug 2010

Sunday, August 15, 2010 •

So here it is...I am definitely not a huge drug store shopper, but I am slowly warming up to other drugstores besides Walgreens. As I started flipping through the Sunday paper I realized that there could definitely be some great deals scored at the local drugstores. So as I ease into the "drugstore shopping", I will offer what I can as far some pretty decent deals.  You must sign up to get the CVS Extra Care Card in order to take advantage of most of these offers. You can do this by going into the store or heading on over here.This post is only focusing on CVS...so here it goes:)!

Dawn Hand Renewal - $.97 -
$1.00/1 Coupon from the Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet..

Your Cost - FREE

Fillippo Berio Olive Oil $3.99

$1.00/1 Coupon from here ....

Your Cost $2.99

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets 20 ct. $5.99 = $2 Ecb (Limit 1)


Use the $3/1 coupon from the 8/15 RP

Your Cost $0.99!

No comments: