Printable Coupon Roundup 16 August 2010

Monday, August 16, 2010 •

So here are a few new coupons I have come across today. Remember that with most printable coupons directly from the manufacturer's website, you must login and register. How I handle the inbox frenzy is this: I have set up an email address specifically for manufacturer's updates. This way I am able to review the emails without clouding my personal email. Trust me this will really aid you in finding coupons without having to deal with all the extra bulk email:) Oh and one more thing...I haven't posted any deals with these coupons yet...but if you have any please leave a comment and I will update the post!
Dove -
$1.50/2 Any Dove Antiperspirant
$.75/1 Dove Beauty Bar 6 pack

AquaFresh- There are quite a few high dollar toothpast coupons located here!

$1 OFF Aquafresh Iso-Active Whitening

$1 OFF New Advanced Enamelock Formula

$1 OFF Advanced 2x whitening

$.50 off extreme clean whitening action trial size... I really like this one because it gives you a chance to try!

$1 OFF any aquafresh extreme clean

$1 OFFAquafresh Gel Flex or Deep Action toothbrush

$7 off White Trays or White Trays Pro-Gentle System

John Morrell - $1/1 New Worry Free Meats....Facebook...Remember to Like them!

Colgate -

$.75/1 Colgate Total

$.75/1 Actiflex Manual Toothbrush

$1.00/1 Colgate Whitening

SoftSoap-

$1/1 SoftSoap Ensembles

$1/1 Soft Soap Nutri-Serum Body Wash...this must be new...?

Palmolive Ultra $.25/1

$.50/1 Murphy's Oil Soap

$.75/1 Lady Speed Stick

$1/1 Any Listerine Mouthwash 500ml or larger

No comments: